Automated Gates Huddersfield
Here at NSW, we pride ourselves on being the most experienced and respected Automatic Gate System company in and around Huddersfield.
We have been providing high-quality security gate solutions for a multitude of situations. Designing, supplying and installing electric gate systems tailored to the needs of every customer with a careful balance of aesthetics and assured engineering whilst making sure our gates are safest on the market.
Whether you are looking for a high-quality automatic gate manufacturer to protect your home or family, or your business and workforce, we can provide you with the ideal solutions that won’t let you down. When you choose us, you can be comforted with the peace of mind that you are doing everything you can to protect your home or business.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work but not only that we take the safety of our clients and their family very seriously. All our gates are CE marked and all have the correct safety measures in place, so you not only get an aesthetically pleasing gate but also one which you know is safe.
Service & Maintenance Packages
During the Cover Period, we will make the programmed calls specified in the service package to carry out preventative maintenance and longevity of the Equipment. The cost of associated travel, labour and sundries will be included in the cost of this Agreement. We will advise you once the service is complete if equipment should be repaired or replaced and only after consultation with you will the work be carried out. All repair and replacement work will carry the standard manufacturers guarantee.
When you sign up to one of our service plans you can feel rest assured that the following will be carried out as a minimum by our service engineers.
All Services Include:
• Check general operation of system
• Inspect structural state of gate support
• Inspect cable ducts and access where possible
• Inspect condition of gates
• Check gate alignment and ground clearance
• Inspect general condition of hinges, gate stops and gate furniture
• Grease hinges
• Inspect operators for condition, damage, wear etc.
• Check operator fixings, brackets, and geometry
• Assess performance of operators and clutch settings
• Pressure test and adjustment – open and close
• Check manual release and locking performance
• Check protection of electrical connections to operators
• Assess system usage levels
• Carry out electrical inspection and earth insulation test on motors and their cables
• Inspect isolation and protection of mains power supply
• Check electrical connections, terminations, and protection
• Check earthing termination
• Check condition and operation of all control equipment
• Check sealing of control box
• Check sealing of Audio Link, photocells, and other control equipment.
• Clean out foundation boxes and check drainage for under gate operators
• Check and if required, change batteries on Safety Edge and Photocell Transmitters
• Highlight any areas of concern and provide appropriate recommendations
• Check, affix, and date service sticker
Bronze ServiceLow Usage Gateways£180
£180+ VAT –
Recommended for: Low Usage Gateways.
Silver ServiceMedium Usage Gateways£450
£450 + VAT –
Recommended for: Medium Usage Gateways. (Between 15-
Gold ServiceHigh Usage Gateways£550
£550+ VAT –
Recommended for: High Usage Gateways. (More than 25 operations per day)
Each call out includes one hour’s labour and with a response time and visit within 48hrs.
All new parts and labour will have a 25% discount applied.